Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentines day treats...

For Valentine's day, I have considered making various different kinds of snacks for different groups like teachers, Sude's gymnastics team, coaches, teachers, kid's classmates. At the end, I made "Buckeye bites"which were enough for everyone. I used two bags of pretzels and a jar of peanut butter. They were a huge hit...

The recipe is from Sprinkles on top...

http://www.withsprinklesontop.net/?p=1583

I made two versions; one with dark chocolate and one with white chocolate.




I filled little bags with peanut butter bites, raspberry chocolate, chocolate covered almonds, and candy for the coaches, teachers, and my special one...
And the rest went to the friends of our kids at school and the gym.

It was an easy and delicious treat for a special day...


No comments:

Post a Comment