Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentines day parties...

On Valentines day, both kids had parties at their school. The got dressed in reds took their valentine treats and headed to school after a good breakfast. Since I knew they would be eating candy and sweets all day, I made a point of making eggs for breakfast...
My handsome boy... Not sure what the meaning of the look is...


My cute girl in her signature hair style (side bun) with a flower that came all the way from Hawaii from a good friend that we miss a lot...

Oh my, do I see some hugging going on... That must have been a total mistake...
I told Korman that was a very "cool" sister hug. He seemed to take pride in that...

They had snacks and made fun crafts...


Below you can see the whole idea about Valentines day in her face...

No comments:

Post a Comment