Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The gymnastics season is over...

I have been neglected posting on the blog since I have been busy with lots of things...
I have re-organized my clothes and did some Spring shopping. I have been reviewing a lot of style blogs which has helped me to organize and revamp my closet. I have many great pieces but have hard time putting outfits together. I have gotten more classic pieces and some accessories to pull my looks together. It is working out great. I will do some more posts later about the outfits that I come up with...

On a separate note, Sude's gymnastics season is over. We had two meets back o back weekends. The pictures below are from the first one where she did great. She finished 5th all around in her age group. The meet after that one was even better and she had three personal best scores in floor, bars, and vault. She got two second places, one forth, and 3rd all around.

She was happy as a clam. We were all very happy for her. Korman even said he almost cried when she got third place, he was so proud. He is such a good little brother...

Sude has moved up a level since the last meet and we are all trying to get used to the new schedule. She has two wonderful coaches and seems to be very happy with the things that they are working on in this level...



No comments:

Post a Comment