Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pink is in...

In the last few years, whenever I could not put an outfit together, I wished there was a way to put all of my possible outfits together and store them somewhere. I am coming to find out more and more, there are many web sites and blogs out there that can help you to come up with outfits. I decided, the best way to remember them is to take pictures of them.

In the last couple of months when I remember, I have been asking family members, husband to be exact, to take a picture of my outfit. I don't have a lot of pictures yet since days get crazy and I totally forget about it running after kids.

Last week my husband was out of town but a budding photographer boy in our household was willing to take a picture of me in an outfit totally put together by me. Pink jacket and all...


No comments:

Post a Comment