Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 Home Project 1

I am planning to do bunch of mini projects in the house. I do have my to-do list already and will be posting when I am done with each.

The first one was the homework closet. This is a closet next to the kitchen and I have been keeping the books, study sheets, crayons, etc in there. It is a convenient spot for the books that I get from the library, the bag that we take to gym to do homework before the practice, as well and coloring sheets,etc.

I did not have lots for shelves and space in there, thanks to my husband hijacking my shelves.

I got some new ones last weekend and assembled it with my very smarty helper. Girls rule...

Working on the shelves from IKEA...



We put some wrapping paper to the back of the shelf to jazz it up a little bit...



Ta daaaa...
After:

No comments:

Post a Comment